Our short treks in Nepal are suitable for anyone who are interested to visit rural communities, see panoramic view of Himalayas, learn Nepali culture and Hindu caste system, and experience the real Nepal. We organize guided community eco-treks for individuals and small groups.
All short and easy treks are affordable, safe and enjoyable. After one hour briefing about trekking and presentation about history and works about PFPA, you will begin your trek with a guide who isn’t just responsible to show paths, but also explains about Nepali culture, Hindu caste system, development issues in local communities etc.
Lists of 10 Short Treks in Nepal
- Lahachok Trek (2 Days)
- Ghachok Trek ( 2 Days)
- Mount Fishtail Panorama Trek (2-3 Days)
- Rural Community Trek ( 2-3 Days)
- Dhampus Trek (2 days)
- Panchase Trek (2-3 Days)
- Australian Camp Trek (2-3 Days)
- Ghandruk Trek (2-4 Days)
- Sarankot-Kaskikot-Naudada Trek (2 Days)
- Pokhara-Kahun Danda – Pokhara (1 day)
What to bring?
- A back-pack,
- A pair of comfortable shoe,
- Refillable water bottle with Iron tablets/purification tablets,
- Appropriate clothes,
- and a smile (compulsory!)
Where to come?
Please arrive at PFPA’s office located in easy gate of Bindhyabasini Temple, a famous Hindu temple in Pokhara.
Time: 9 AM, any Saturday.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note: We organize all short and easy treks in association with our partner trekking company who is responsible to handle all legal and safety issues related to trekking.